Water resources in a changing world
- 29th January : «Exploring landscapes and ecosystems by studying their streams» by James Kirchner (Professor of the Physics of Environmental Systems, Department of Environmental System Science, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ), Switzerland
- 19th February : «Understanding flood regime changes in Europe» by Günter Blöschl» (Head of the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources Management, Director of the Centre for Water Resource Systems of the Vienna University of Technology)
- 26th February : «Modelling catchments as living organisms» by Hubert H. Savenije (Professor of Hydrology at the Delft University of Technology, Head of the Water Resources Section)
- 12th March : «Hydrology’s great mystery: The unpredictability of streamflow response to forest harvesting» by Jeffrey J. McDonnell (Professor of Hydrology and Associate Director of the Global Institute for Water Security at the University of Saskatchewan)
- 3rd April : «Water – The critical element to achieve the Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)» by Stefan Uhlenbrook (Coordinator of the UNESCO World Water Assessment Programme [WWAP] and the Director of the UNESCO Programme Office on Global Water Assessment)
All lectures will start at 6.30 pm (18h30) in the lecture hall of the « Musée National d’Histoire Naturelle » 25, rue Münster Luxembourg-city (free access and free seating).
Dernière mise à jour de cette page le 15-01-2019.
Copyright Administration de la gestion de l'eau
Retour vers la page d'origine